Wedding Dress Sale August 15 – 31 $100.00 off on Wedding Dresses $200.00 + Code: AUG2018$100 Or Free Ground Shipping for all countries w/ no minimum purchase Use Code: AUG2018FREESHIP

How To Donate

Brides Against Epilepsy will accept the following types of donations: New, Samples and Used Wedding Gowns, Bridesmaids’ Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Flower Girls Dresses, Hair Accessories and Wedding Veils.

Brides Against Epilepsy has two wonderful donation options:

  1. Donate your wedding gown and the proceeds will be donated to Lurie Children’s at Northwestern Medicine Hospital.
  2. 60/40 split: Brides Against Epilepsy understands purchasing a wedding gown is an expensive purchase and we would like offer 60% of the wedding gown sale back to the seller. The remaining 40% will be donated to Lurie Children’s at Northwestern Medicine Hospital. With a 60/40 split the seller will price their item(s).

Guidelines: No stains, odors, holes, rips, missing buttons, pet hair, broken zippers or torn seams. Wedding gowns and dresses needs to be professionally cleaned, pressed and on a hanger in a dress bag if delivered in person.  Mailed item(s) needs to be professionally cleaned, include the dress bag and ensure that the box is completely enclosed to protect against the elements during shipping.

Donation Mailing Address:

Brides Against Epilepsy

C/O Hilary Stauber

695 Carriage Drive

Batavia, IL 60510

Click here for helpful tips on  pricing and shipping

If interested in donating to Brides Against Epilepsy contact us or call (630) 253-6699