Exhibitors are what make a Bridal Show great. We at Brides Against Epilepsy feel it is important to provide as much information as possible to our exhibitors so things go as smoothly as possible. At Brides Against Epilepsy, it goes without saying that our staff and volunteers will work hard to ensure your time spent is worthwhile at this event. We are always available for questions (630) 425-3155. Listed below is information for you to read regarding the Brides Against Epilepsy event.
Vendor Booths Sold Out for February 24th Event
Hyatt Regency 1400 Corporetum Dr Lisle, IL 60532
Date: February 24, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Following items will be provided as part of your booth set up
1- 6 Foot Table
1 - White Tablecloth
• Vendor set up is on February 24, 2018 from 7:00 a.m. – 8:45 a.m., vendors unload at Ballroom entrance Hyatt Regency.
• Vendors need to stay until 5 p.m. on February 24, 2018 to be respectful to customers and the other vendors.
• Vendors should be packed up by 6 p.m. February 24, 2018.
• Sales Tax: All vendors are responsible for collecting Illinois State Sales Tax on any merchandise sold at Brides Against Epilepsy.
• Selling Merchandise: We are not mediators for any price or authenticity problems between customers and vendors.
• Vendors are responsible for cleaning up their own space. For excess or bulk garbage a dumpster is provided on site.
• Brides Against Epilepsy is not responsible for any accidents, mismarked merchandise, theft, weather, property or acts of Mother Nature.
• Be respectful of other vendors and use common sense. If you see something suspicious report it to a volunteer.
• Finally, have fun. If you have any questions or comments, let us know. We are here to help. Feel free to spread the word to customers and other vendors about the Brides Against Epilepsy.
Vendors hereby covenants and agrees to protect, indemnify, save and keep harmless Brides Against Epilepsy, its agents, volunteers, and/or employees against and from all claims, losses, costs, damages, or expenses or any kind or nature, whatsoever arising out of or from (i) any accident or occurrence in, on, or at the Eagle Brook Country Club location; and (ii) any act or omission of Vendors, its employees, servants, agents and/or invitees and (iii) any act of terrorism and (iv) any acts of mother nature. All vendors’ personal property of any kind or description which may be at any time on the Eagle Brook Country Club premises shall be there at Vendors sole risk and Brides Against Epilepsy shall not be liable for any damages to said property caused in any manner whatsoever. Vendors agree to follow all rules and regulations promulgated by Brides Against Epilepsy.
695 Carriage Drive
Batavia, IL 60510
Brides Against Epilepsy is a Federal and State of Illinois Registered 501(c)3 Nonprofit Organization